$200 Monthly on SEO Budget?
How to Appear in Google Top 10 When You have Small SEO Monthly BudgetMost people are sure that $200 per month is not enough for a decent link building campaign. But what if $200 per month is the maximum that you can squeeze from your tight budget on SEO? Don’t you really have any chances to bring your website on the first page of Google? This question is really timely for those who are going to start their first link building campaign or those who have financial problems temporarily. The answer is positive. You really can increase rankings on Google with the tight budget and bring a decent traffic to your website.
5 Stunning Tricks to Appear on Google Top 10 by Investing Only $200 per Month:1. The key to the successful link building campaign is in good keywords. When the budget is too small for competitive terms which really bring much traffic then there are 3 things which you can follow while choosing keywords:
- Choose low competitive terms which still can provide some traffic for your website. Websites which appear on the 1st page of Google under low competitive terms do not have many high quality links targeted to them. This is why it takes less links to bring such keywords to Top 10.
- Check for the keywords which are already close to the 1st page of Google as it will be much easier to drag them in top results. SEMRush can help you find keywords which are already close to the first page and you didn’t even know that.
- Choose a few keywords which are very close by meaning and by spelling. It would be great if these keywords include the most popular keywords and at the same time some words intersect. For instance, you are a graphic designer from Portland and your main keyword is “graphic designer”. In this case you can try using less competitive terms like “designer graphic Portland”, “graphic designer in Portland” and “Portland website designer”. As you see most of the keywords include main keyword “graphic designer”.
- H1-H3 Tags
- Buy links gradually and slowly.
- Purchase more links with low Rank and fewer links with high Rank because most of the links on the Internet have low Rank, so it will look suspicious to Google if most of your links come from pages with only high Rank.
- Usually, it is recommended to purchase links to different pages, but in case of a small budget, when the number of links doesn’t jump over 15 links, you target links only to 1 URL.
SEO Cost Calculator Tool
Enter URL & See What We Can Do Submit the form to get a detailed report, based on the comprehensive seo analysis.