The Benefits of Dynamic Rendering For SEO
Google Visits Your Web Page. What’s Next?
As you know, Google’s best helper is an automated program or a bot that indexes and catalogs every web page on the World Wide Web. Google tries to give the user the best possible result for a given request. To do this, it carefully analyzes SEO dynamic content on a given web page and assesses its relative importance compared to other web pages on the same topic.
Client-Side/Server-Side Rendering VS.
Server-Side Rendering: To Be Or Not To Be?
On the other hand, React uses the Next.JS library to provide server-side rendering. As a result, developers will require an additional server to incur additional costs. So how do you make frameworks like React SEO-friendly to please your customers and search engines? Once again, dynamic rendering comes to the rescue.
Dynamic Rendering In A Nutshell
As a result, bots get a machine-readable, stripped-down, text-and-links-only version of your web page. This makes it easier for them to crawl and analyze the page. Users, in turn, get a usable, fully optimized web page that increases the length of their interaction with a website.
The Way To Implement Dynamic Rendering
Implementing dynamic rendering consists of three steps.
- Installing a dynamic renderer to transform the dynamic content into static HTML.
- Selection of the user agents that should receive static content (Googlebot, Bingbot, LinkedInbot, and others). As a side note, implementing a cache or increasing the number of HTTP requests to store content will solve your server’s slow work. It’s also worth considering whether your customers will need content for desktop or mobile devices. Using dynamic serving will help them in providing an appropriate solution.
- Configuring servers to deliver static HTML.
Checking Your Configuration
To verify that dynamic rendering is working correctly, you need to perform:
- Mobile-Friendly Test: This is a feature of the Google Search Console’s suite of tools. In September 2020, Google moved to mobile-first indexing for all sites. In other words, Google considers the mobile version of your site before the desktop version. So you should optimize your site for mobile devices.
- URL Inspection Tool: You need to ensure that your site is appropriately indexed. The URL checker tool will help you with this.
- Fetch as Google: Needed to determine the effectiveness of your dynamic rendering. It lets you ensure that individual URLs are correctly sent for indexing
- Structured Data Testing Tool: It will be handy to use schema markup on your site. It ensures that your dynamic rendering does not break the schema markup.
- A large website with a lot of content that changes frequently will be perfect for dynamic rendering. This is because large sites are often and quickly indexed. Thus, it is essential that all pages are indexed and adequately reflected in the SERPs. Dynamic rendering does a great job of this.
- Dynamic rendering will also be a lifesaver for sites with embedded social media walls or widgets.
Is Dynamic Rendering Cloaking?
Cloaking is the practice of providing markedly different content to search engine bots and humans. It’s a black hat SEO tactic. While the short-term benefits of cloaking are appealing, the potential risks are still not worth it. Dynamic rendering is not masking if it provides the same final content to search engines and users. However, it’s a cloaking if you provide co
Many of the processes are similar to what SEO professionals are used to, with a few differences.
Don’t block access to resources. Google needs to access and load resources to render pages correctly.
The solution is simple. Choose one version you want to index and set canonical tags.
- Add a no-index tag and some error message, such as “404 page not found,” to the nonresponding page.
There are a few options for different frameworks to support some of the features needed for internationalization, such as hreflang. These are usually ported to other systems and include localization and internationalization or all the same modules used for header tags, like Helmet, which can be used to add the desired tags.
Enter URL & See What We Can Do Submit the form to get a detailed report, based on the comprehensive seo analysis.