Guest Blogging For LinksManagement
Have something interesting to post? You’re an SEO expert eager to share your knowledge with our audience? Well, you’re always welcome to write for LinksManagement blog. But first, let’s rule out the basics.
5 Reasons to Write for Us
- $150 bonus! Once your article in approved by our marketing team, you’ll get up to $150 to your LinksManagement account
- You’ll find out more about LinksManagement services & learn to put them to good use
- Your article will be posted on our corporate blog under your byline, mentioned in our regular newsletters and social media pages to meet thousands of our customers’ eyes
- Receive a valuable backlink from our site
- Get the perfect chance to promote your website & get paid for that
How to Submit Your Article
- Leave your comment just below this post with a “guest blogging” mark or use a contact form to let us know that you are interested
- Pick a topic to write about: SEO, content, or online marketing
- Compose an article and submit it for our approval
Rules of Participation & Articles Requirements
- Quality: Your article must be 100% unique, relevant and never published before.
- Word-count: We accept article of at least 1000 words. If less, we’ll consider it as well but publishing is reserved.
- Authorship: All articles are published under your byline with a nofollow link to your website.
- Relevancy: Submitted articles should cover one of the following topics: SEO, content, or online marketing.
- Moderation: Every article is being moderated before published. Keep in mind that we may decide against your article if it’s irrelevant to the indicated topics, doesn’t meet the quality requirements, or for some other reason. Article submission ≠ article publishing.
- Your bonus: You get up to $150 bonus on your LinksManagement account.
- Extra bonuses: We provide you with a special bonus for LinksManagement services review published on your website. Video reviews are welcome as well, and we give extra bonus for them too.
Contact us indicating the “guest blogging” mark and topics you are going to cover, or leave your comment just below this post to let us know that you’re in!