Find Out How Many Links You Need to Get Higher Google PR
|Note: Google has recently cancelled Page Rank, that is why some information in this post may be out-of-date. Instead, we use a new system of links ranking – SB Rank, which is based on DA and PA index.|
To see how many and what links you need to buy in order to get higher Google PR for your site, say PR5 or PR6:
- Login at https://cp.linksmanagement.com
- Enter your targeted keyword and make a search for available backlink pages for that keyword.
- Once you see the list of the pages, where LinksManagement can acquire links for you, take a look at the column called Passed PR Weight.
- Now, take a look at this table, which shows real PR weight of each Toolbar PR.
- Calculate how much weight your website needs to get higher Google PR.
- Select links with the highest Passed PR Weight and purchase them.
How to Calculate How Much Weight Does Your Site Need to Get Higher Google PR?
For example, if your website’s current PR is PR3, its current weight is 125, so to make it PR4 you need to buy a link (or links), which will pass to your website at least 500 more weight. Then its total weight will become 625. Such PR weight will increase your website PR in the next Google PR Update to PR4. Learn more about Passed PR Weight.
Note: if your site is PR0, and it has no PR0-PR1 links, purchase at least ~300 PR0-PR1 links for it before you start acquiring higher PR links (this is necessary in order for your link popularity campaign to look natural to Google). Directory submission service is one of the cheapest ways of getting many PR0-PR1 links.
Note: if your site is PR0, and it has less than 300 backlinks, don’t buy PR4+ links for your site at once since it may look unnatural to Google. Learn more about Natural Link Building Plan.
If you don’t have a LinksManagement account yet, you can sign up for free or find out more about our link building service.