What Makes LinksManagement Different?
11 Unique LinksManagement Features
LinksManagement is designed for online business owners, marketers and SEO specialists in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe, who want to improve their website rankings on Google with the help of high quality, relevant DA40-DA100 backlinks. The desire to make LinksManagement simple and efficient for our customers forces us to improve the system, as well as our SEO strategy constantly and make it better and better from day to day.
1. 80% of Inventory Is Hidden and Will Never Become Public (Elite Inventory)
Thousands of new authoritative website owners join us every month. Many of them asked us to hide their websites in our Inventory and only allow our customers to buy links from their sites using our free SEO Expert Tool (free software service of links selection, links purchase, and full campaign management). This makes sure that no 3rd parties will ever get the access to those websites and will never ever find out about the links, that were acquired on their websites by our customers.
That’s why LinksManagement decided to hide 80% of the inventory and only allow to buy links from those sites using our free SEO Expert Tool. So, if you want to get some links from our Elite, Hidden Inventory that is NOT available to the public, submit this webform.
2. Free SEO Expert Tool (Free Link Selection & SEO Campaign Management Software Service)
SEO becomes more and more difficult. More and more knowledge and time is required to successfully start and manage your link building campaign, taking into account all of the SEO rules & guidelines.
That’s why LinksManagement has developed a new, unique software service – free SEO Expert Tool. Now you can use a free SEO Expert Tool, that will select the best DA40-DA100 backlinks for you from our inventory or even manage your entire SEO campaign, performing 11 extra SEO services for you, for FREE.
3. Free SEO Cost Calculator Tool
Using our Free SEO Cost Calculator Tool you can find out how many links you need and how much it will cost you to outrank your competitors. You’ll get a detailed report, based on the comprehensive SEO analysis of your website and websites of your competitors.
4. 100% of links are placed manually
At LinksManagement, 100% of your backlinks are placed manually by our publishers on their webpages. This makes sure that all your links will look natural to search engines as no automatic script installation code is used.
5. 100% of links are surrounded with your content
100% of your links are going to be surrounded with your unique content, relevant to your website topic. During link purchase at https://cp.linksmanagement.com/ you will be able to insert up to 250 of characters from the left side of the link and 250 from the right side of the link. So your anchor text backlink will be surrounded with 500 of characters of unique, relevant content. This makes sure that links acquired at LinksManagement will look absolutely natural to Google and significantly improve your website rankings on Google, as well as on other search engines.
6. The largest inventory of USA publishers in the industry
LinksManagement has the largest inventory of USA publishers – currently more than 1 MILLION of the USA, UK, Canadian, Australian, European webpages (login to check this number now). Our goal – is to continue increasing our inventory with the most authoritative and quality websites on the Internet with the highest available Page Authority, Domain Authority and other parameters, in order to provide online business owners, marketers and SEO specialists with the best SEO & link building service on the Internet that yields significant and stable rankings improvement and pays off in terms of ROI within 6-9 months.
We are constantly working with our publishers in order to:
- Increase the number of high-quality, authoritative websites.
- Motivate our publishers to fill their website with unique, high-quality content, related to the website topic, in order to provide you with only relevant backlinks.
- Motivate our publishers to place all of your backlinks within the content of their webpages (at LinksManagement 100% of links are placed manually).
- Motivate our publishers to never remove placed links (we penalize publishers for links removal).
- We are constantly working on improving the LinksManagement technology of backlink search to provide you with even better offers.
7. The most quality backlink pages and backlinks with multiple filtering options
LinksManagement has implemented a unique technology of analyzing and filtering out the following websites in our inventory:
- low quality sites
- sites deindexed by Google
- sites totally banned by Google
- sites penalized by Google
- sites indexed by Google less than once a month
- link farms
- bad neighborhood sites (sites linking to other low-quality sites)
- sites with duplicated content
- sites with too many outbound links
- sites that violate Google Webmaster Guidelines
- or any other websites considered as low quality by LinksManagement
8. See the backlink page before you buy a link on it
With LinksManagement, you can select the best backlink pages by yourself and see a backlink page before you buy a link on that webpage. You can also hide unwanted offers to save you time on their review in the future.
9. Highly relevant backlink pages found with the help of Search by Keyword interface
Our Search by Keyword interface allows you to find highly relevant backlink pages, based on keyword presence on the backlink page. It is very convenient to use Search by Keyword interface if the backlink page relevancy is your most important factor for selecting desired backlink pages for your links. In the same way as Google, LinksManagement determines page relevancy taking into account many factors, such as:
- Keyword density
- Keyword presence in the website URL
- Keyword presence in the headline
- Keyword presence in the title
- Keyword presence within the content
- Keyword presence in h1 tags, meta tags, site description, etc.
By default, links are sorted in the Search by Keyword interface by relevancy. If necessary, you can sort them by SB Rank, price, etc.
10. LinksManagement automatically updates Ranks and prices of the links (even after purchase)
If the SB Rank of the purchased backlink changes, LinksManagement will automatically change the price for this backlink for the next month. If the SB Rank drops, the price will be automatically lowered, so you will never overpay for links which lost their Rank. If the Rank increases, the price will be automatically increased according to the new SB (this will make sure that the publisher won’t cancel the link if the Rank has increased, since he’ll start to receive new, higher payment for this link as well).
The benefits that you get from this feature:
- You never overpay for the links.
- You don’t have to manually check whether the SB Rank is still correct or not.
- You don’t have to cancel the links if the SB Rank has changed.
- Your link profile will look more natural to Google since you won’t have to cancel the links.
- If the SB Rank of the backlink page increases, the publisher won’t remove such backlink since he’ll start to receive a higher, fair price for that link. So your rankings will remain stable and even grow since such links with increased Rank will start to pass more weight to your website.
- As a result, you will get better rankings on Google.
11. Convenient backlink page search and filtering system
LinksManagement Backlink Page Search Interface allows you to use multiple criteria in order to select the best backlink pages for your websites:
- Search for relevant backlink pages by website category.
- Select or filter web pages by rank, number of outbound links, domain age and price.
- Search for certain URLs, if you already know the website where you want to get a backlink from.
- Search for websites which contain your targeted keyword within their domain name (for example, you can type keyword ‘SEO’ in the field ‘URL’ in our Links Search Interface and find websites with word ‘SEO’ in their domain names).
- Filter .edu or .gov sites.
- Filter .com, .co.uk or any other domain zones.
- And other criteria.